Grandma Jane came up for the week and boy did we stay busy! Liv and I do The Little Gym on Wednesdays and Gymboree on Fridays and Grandma Jane came along for the ride!
Yeah...She can dunk too (you can kind of see the purple ball she dunked). She LOVES ball time at gym. She will always turn and SPRINT to wherever the balls are when the teacher brings them out and dumps them in the middle of the room. She's also VERY good at clean up time. We sing the clean up song and she gathers as many balls that she can and throws them into the bin where all the balls are kept.
One night we turned on Olivia for her so we could focus on making dinner. Wes was able to catch her at the PERFECT moment. Great shot. And yes, she likes to watch TV as close as she can possibly get to it.
We also learned a new trick! Liv has had this flemmy cough for over a month now. She's not sick, she just has the remnants of the cold still in her lungs so she's pretty congested in the morning. She'd wake up with that flemmy rattle in her chest (all you moms know what I'm talking about) and I'd try to tickle her to get her to laugh so it would clear. Well one day I decided to try and teach her to cough on command. I held my hand in front of her face and showed her how to cough. She picked it up right away and it's been so helpful! Every time I need her to cough I just hold my hand out and she'll cough right into it. It's can be pretty funny too because sometimes she really doesn't need to cough (like in the video below) and does this overly dramatic fake cough. It's hilarious!
Thanks for coming Grandma Jane! We had such a fun week. Lots of playing, shopping, cooking and good times.Liv was so excited to see you everyday! She was sad to see you go. Luckily you'll be back in a couple of months!
No comments:
Post a Comment