Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Goofin' Around

Our little princess is getting quite the silly personality. She's hilarious! I'm literally laughing with her all day!!!

Here she is playing with my headband. She would NOT keep it up on her head. She just had to have them over her eyes. She was walking around with it like this and laughing at herself. So Goofy!



She then moved on to my old sunglasses.


The other day we spent the entire morning at the park. When we got home, I gave her some milk and went to go check my email. I realized how quiet it was so I looked over and saw her like this...


THIS IS A HUGE DEAL. The reason this was so crazy is because my daughter has NEVER fallen asleep just out and about during play time. I've seen other babies fall asleep in their exersaucers or on their play mats...no. Not mine. She's ALWAYS gone a million miles an hour all day. So imagine my surprise when she passed out on the couch mid-day! So adorable!


Self Portrait time!


Just being silly...



She found one of Wes' hats and just had to try it on.



No comments: