My sister graduated from Gonzaga this weekend! We are so proud of her! I can't believe she's done! It's so crazy to think she's not a little kid anymore. ;)
Wes, Liv and I went over to Spokane for the weekend to celebrate Michaela's accomplishments. It was a great family weekend filled with road tripping, laughs, room service, tears (I can't NOT tear up when people graduate) good food and excitement.

We went to her Baccalaureate the night before graduation.
As you will see in most of these pictures, Liv's going through a tongue phase. Every time we said, "Say Cheese" she'd stick out her tongue. :)
My wonderful sisters.
We went out to dinner afterwards and Liv had a BLAST coloring. She was loving all those colors!
Graduation day! I think the fact that everyone laughed when she'd stick out her tongue made her do it more...and more. :)

Michaela also has a job already lined up! She's going to be a teacher for Teach for America! It's actually a very big honor and a really hard program to get into. We're so proud of her. She'll leaving for New York in June and will be teaching at a charter school in Brooklyn. Wes and I are going to have to visit!!! She got SO LUCLY with her placement. She's going to love NY!
Congrats Kayla! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment