Wes and I WFH every Monday. It's been really nice to spend the day with Liv and each other. It gets a bit dicey at times because we'll both be SLAMMED and will need to juggle the little one. But for the most part, we take turns and it works out great.
She likes to hang out here, in the middle of our kitchen table where Wes and I work.
I thought this was cute. Yesterday, Liv would spend some time with daddy...
Then he'd take a call and she'd come to me...
Things have changed a bit! I found this pic from an old post I did about WFH (pre-baby).
Love, love being able to work for a company that insists I WFH one day a week so I wouldn't have to put Liv in daycare. :) Lucky me!
Monday, May 17, 2010
WFH (work from home for you people not hip to our corporate lingo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You need to get the punkins a laptop! :)
olivia is going to be so computer advanced!! she'll be able to teach me a thing or two soon!
Post a Comment