Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

We had a busy three day weekend.

We started it off with my sister Joelle's prom! Doesn't she look amazing?




A shot with the boys (that's Michaela's boyfriend visiting from New York).



On Saturday we went to a bbq next door with the neighborhood crew! Great night! Liv wore jeans for the first time too! They were a little big, but too cute!




On Sunday night we headed to Seattle for Joelle's graduation! I can't believe she's graduated! I still feel like she should be 11. I am so, so proud of her. She won the service award AND got a full ride to Seattle U! Isn't she amazing? I think so.














Congrats Jo! We love you!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay Jeans for Liv! Jojo so proud of you!!!

Sandy said...

Congrats Jo Jo!!! We are all so proud of you!!! She looked gorgeous on prom!! And love Olivia's outfits ;) Already a fashionista :)