I had the BEST Mother's Day weekend!!! Thanks, in large part, to my AMAZING, FABULOUS, LOVING, HANDSOME husband.
We had 70 degree weather this weekend so we spent as much time outside as possible!
Wes spoiled me with making sure I slept in (well, he does this every weekend. Oh how lucky am I?), made me breakfast, brought flowers, drove to my favorite coffee shop and got me my favorite drink, made sure I shopped a little, took me to lunch and a fabulous dinner, and the list goes on.
I am SO THANKFUL for my little Liv and Wes. I am so proud to be her mom and can't wait to spend my life showing her how amazing she is. I am truly, truly blessed.
Happy Mother's day to all you fellow over-tired, cuddle-stealing, proud, spit up-covered, hard-working moms out there! It's a lot of work, but it's worth EVERY SINGLE SECOND. I wouldn't change a thing!
Liv signed the card too!!! I teared up a little when I saw that Wes gave her a pen to sign it! How CUTE is that???? Oh I love it!
We went for a big walk to enjoy the weather. It was so nice to be able to just relax, have a long chat and stroll around with our little love.
We took a much needed nap after being out in the sun all morning. These are SERIOUSLY my favorite moments. I didn't want it to end. So, so happy!

Wes came in when the nap was pretty much over and we took a family pic!

1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect day :) So glad you had a great Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment