Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Day Off to Relax


Wes and I had Friday off so we took that day to head out and relax in the sun!



We went out to exit 34 (east) and found a great little spot under the most adorable bridge. I LOVE being out in the country. It's so quiet. All we heard was the water flowing and the birds chirping. It was perfect. We brought lunch and had a great little picnic. Then it was time for Wes to do a little fishing while I read and took a little cat nap in the shade!



That alone was enough to make it a perfect day. But on our way home, we stopped by our favorite old fashioned drive in fast food place (it's REALLY old) and got the BEST ice cream cones.


Perfect day!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It was about freakin time! Looks like you are guys are doing great. Excited to see you soon!!