We had a fabulous 4th!!!
It was a perfect day! Wes and I worked out, relaxed and headed next door for a great neighborhood BBQ.
It's so funny how much our celebrations have changed with all these preggers (Leona is due this week!) around me!! I love it though. In the last two years our 4th of July celebration went from WAY TOO MUCH beer, sangria and wine to WAY TO MUCH food! lol. We had an absolutely perfect day. Dinner was amazing and we had the most perfect view of the fireworks from the backyard. We kicked up our feet, relaxed around the fire and watched the firework show!
Great day!
Hanging out by the fire!
2 comments:
Yay for Katrina, and now I am ready for YAY MARIE....
just wait until you get to celebrate the 4th with all the little kiddos around, that will be so much fun watching them all ooh and ahh over the fireworks together ;) glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment