Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!

Phew!! I can FINALLY say it out "loud" to all my fellow bloggers out there!



Wes and I couldn't be MORE excited!!



I am just about 13 weeks along and everything is looking good! Well, the baby is doing well, mama on the other hand has been SICK AS A DOG for the past two and a half months. Why do they call it morning sickness when you have it ALL DAY AND NIGHT? It's such a fallacy!!

Now that I am getting into my second trimester I have felt a lot better and only get nausea around 4 pm until bedtime. Can't complain though. It's not nearly as bad as it was!!

Sometimes I still can't believe it's true! I have to pinch myself!

We found out on Monday that my due date may now be January 26th which is my birthday. We joke that I am seriously never having a birthday again! haha.

Here are some pics from our last ultrasound. I have a DVD of the ultrasound too so I am going to try and figure out a way to get a clip or two on here too!! The baby was pretty active and was moving around, stretching and waving to the sonogram. We even got to see him or her in 4D! It was pretty amazing. Wes and I just kept saying, "Oh my gosh. This is crazy!! Can you believe it?" It's just sooooo crazy to think that all that moving around is going on down there and I have no way of feeling it. :) It's so amazing. Words cannot describe.

Wes and I are so blessed and excited to share this amazing experience with everyone! Our families have been amazing. They are over the moon as well! We can't wait to meet him or her!!




This was me at 4 weeks

This is me last week at 11 and a half weeks.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY! It is about time you blogged about it! You will feel the little peanut soon, and that is when it gets even more exciting! CONGRATS my friend, and I love you lots! :)

Sandy said...

We are SO, SO incredibly HAPPY for you guys!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet our new little niece/nephew!!! Austin and Brooke are going to love having a new little cousin to play with ;) You look fantastic and love the ultrasound pics!! What a special time for you :) Glad you are feeling better!! Congratulations you guys!!!!!

Jen said...

Congrats you guys!!!!

Jenn said...

Congrats! What an exciting time! The morning/all day sickness will end soon :)

kkp1220 said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Bill and Paige said...

Congrats! So exciting for you! Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy:)