We are so excited to have Tom in town for a long weekend!!
Austin was so excited to see his grandpa and the second he picked up Brooke she gave him a BIG smile. He's still got it! lol
We had a great night tonight. We relaxed, ate dinner, and played at the park.
Look at Brooke's little outfit!!! Isn't she the cutest??
Our friends who have babies call Wes the "baby whisperer." He can hold a baby for minutes and he or she will be sound asleep. He's very calming! It's so adorable. Well we ALL know where he gets it!!! Tom had Brooke for a few minutes and before you knew it, she was out!! So cute!!!
1 comment:
Marie
Thank you so much for your sweet note on my blog. I'm glad you think it's funny b/c I think it is so so so lame. It's hard to write sometimes, because you know people are going to judge you based purely on those posts. I came SO close to deleting it today - as many times before! Do you mind me asking how you found "us"? I always wonder that. Anyway. I'll add u. You and your hubs are super cute. And look at all those fun places you have been!!!!!
Andrea Roche
Post a Comment