My wonderful, fabulous, thoughtful, driven, amazing, funny, hard working, overly organized, smart, feisty, beautiful friend Katrina is one year older!!!
We are having a weekend full of celebration! I can't wait.
Happy Birthday Katrina! You deserve to have an AMAZING day. Thanks for being such a HUGE part of our lives. Wes and I would starve without you! hahaha. Jk. Seriously though, you are a wonderful friend and I look forward to MANY, MANY more birthdays!!
Love, Wes, Marie and Sam
Here is a short list of why I love Katrina...
- She is the woman most women wished they could be.
- She laughs when I am being bitchy and calls me out in it.
- She loves being active and is always up for anything.
- She loves food and wine as much as we do!
- She is LITERALLY is the BEST cook ever!!!!
- She "gets" me
- She is sooo put together and is Super Woman. She is an Asst. VP of a huge company, works a 10 hour day, comes home, runs a few miles, and then makes a full dinner from SCRATCH.
- She has a wonderful family that I now feel a part of.
- She is a wonderful wife and is going to be an AMAZING mother.
- She's patient and laughs, with Wes, when Dag Rune and I are being difficult.
- She tears up at almost anything that takes place but is not limited to movies, tv shows, COMMERCIALS, etc. In fact, I'll bet you anything she's crying reading this right now. :)
- She loves to plan things as much as I do! She makes these RIDICULOUS spreadsheets that put her FAR over the edge of geekdom! She even puts shopping lists in excel oredered by where the food is in the store. You should see our Italy spreadsheet!! LOL
- She pushes me to be better and shows me that you can really do anything if you really want it bad enough.
- She is the best friend a girl could have.
Again, I could go on and on!
Love you!
Friday, October 3, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment