Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn is Here!

I love the fall! The orange, red and yellow leaves, the smell of chimney smoke in the air, the crisp air, the cozy sweaters and, of course, the pumpkin flavored baked goods!!!

I found this AMAZING cookie recipe today and baked them tonight and they are sooooo good. They are light, fluffy and oh so flavorful. They are also low fat!

I thought I would share. This recipe makes really caky cookies. They are so good. They were a big hit!

Ingredients
1 15 oz. can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie flavored. Just plain pumpkin)
1 box of spice cake (I used Betty Crocker)
1 bag of chocolate chips (we prefer semisweet)


That's it!

Mix, plop and bake at 350! So easy and soooo good!



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

yummm!! those look good!!! feel free to overnight us any of your leftovers!! lol :) miss you guys!!!

how could i forget? said...

hi, marie! tricia gave me your blog address so i have been stalking you! i hope you guys have a good time on your trip and i look forward to reading all about it!!!