Monday, September 22, 2008

Another Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend!
Wes and I are almost done painting and decorating our dining room and formal living room area. We are so excited! It looks really good. We did milk chocolate walls and bright red curtains in the dining room and a carmel brown with chocolate curtains in the living area. It's soooo homey! We love it.


We had a big Plancich (my step-mom's family) party at my dad's on Saturday night. It was really fun and the food was AMAZING. REAL homemade Italian. Hand stuffed rigatoni, penne, salads, bread. It was soooo good!!


On Sunday, my mom and I went to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Paramount. It was SO GOOD! We had lunch at Ruth's Chris and saw the 1 pm show. The cast was amazing. I had seen the show once before; but I didn't remember a lot of it. It was like seeing it again for the first time! My mom always did a great job of taking me to shows and events growing up. I was lucky to attend a bunch of Broadway shows and concerts as a child and teenager. I definitely want my family to enjoy and appreciate the arts some day too!


While we were at the show, Wes, my dad, Dag Rune and Jamin got to go to the Seahawks game! My mom was SOOOO SWEET to give them free club level tickets that she had gotten. Wes and the group were sooo thankful and had a great time!!! The Seahawks won!


Thanks again, mom, for the Phantom and the game tix! You are the best! Love you!

No comments: