Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!

We had our first family pumpkin carving night! And by family carving I mean Wes and I carved them by ourselves while Colette kicked on the floor and Liv played with the halloween decorations. haha. Liv wanted NOTHING to do with the pumpkin guts and really wasn't interested until she saw the face start to take shape. She helped me with the eyes and nose and was done. She also DID NOT like them lit up. Something about the candle being lit inside freaked her out. She's so weird sometimes (I say this with love). haha We had a great night of family time, music, pumpkins, wine and pizza! Perfection!


Preview of her halloween "day" outfit. We went to a halloween themed birthday party that day so she's going to get two "wears" out of the outfit!





The only way she'd take a picture with the pumpkin was if she sat on my lap. 








We celebrated with a yummy cupcake! Thanks Nani!


Wes and I were cleaning up and walked into the tv area and found our beauties just like this. Who needs boys?? These girls were happy to watch the World Series! 


No comments: