Ok, brace yourselves. I have a lot of pictures. But it's my blog so I'll post them all! ;)
We had an amazing time in Chelan!!! It was Colette's first trip and it was a fabulously relaxing and enjoyable week.
We packed up and hit the road! We've got great travelers. They were perfect.
We got to the condo and Co Co did some kicking around while we unpacked.
I HAD to get a pic of this. Liv was dancing and singing a poop song. She'll hate me one day for this...
We went to Blueberry Hills for lunch one day and enjoyed the view from the deck. The weather was beautiful!!!
View from our table
Off to the hot tub!
Tried to take a girls only self portraits...
One of our best lunches! Local Myth Pizza!
Liv was loving kicking around in the leaves. It was SO GORGEOUS over there.
Multitasking Daddy! He had to take a work call while trying to rock Colette to sleep. Oh how I love this man. He does it all! I'm a lucky girl.
Park!
Lots of park time!
Eating at Campbell's! One of our favorite places.
Great weather! It was fall heaven. It was about 60 degrees and sunny. Kind of a cool breeze and the smell of the changing leaves in the air. AAAAHHHHHH...
She does this adorable thing where she is quiet and then when I kiss her cheek she yells out and tries to eat my cheek.
Beach time! Liv likes to throw rocks into the water.
Doesn't this look so peaceful? It was so quiet this evening. So amazing.
Trying to roll and roll!











































No comments:
Post a Comment