I'm in my third trimester! It feels so good to hit this big milestone. I'm soooo ready to meet this little girl (well, she needs some more time to bake but you know what I mean).
I've definitely been feeling the third trimester tiredness here and there. By the end of the day I'm SO READY to lay down and put my feet up. I can't complain though. So far so good! I can already tell this is going to be another big baby. My belly looks like most women when they are a couple weeks away from giving birth! haha This little one is an active little move and shaker. It's so funny because Liv would do lots of long, slow stretching where she'd hold the stretch at the end for a few seconds and then relax. This one is more of a quick mover. She's all over the place with jabs and kicks that come SO FAST and seem to hit at an unimaginable speed! It makes me nervous that this one is going to be more of a handful. haha
It's going to be so great to have a summer baby this time around. I'm really looking forward the sun shining all day and the sunset not coming until later at night. It's going to be so much fun with Liv being at an age where the beach (or park) is the time of her life and I can just relax (while I still can) and watch her enjoy the sun. We've been doing a lot of outside playing lately and it's only going to get better the closer to summer we get!
Here's the belly at 7 months!
Here's Liv pointing to her baby sister.
She loves to hug and kiss my belly. If you ask here where her sister is she'll run over and point to my belly like this.
My c-section has been scheduled (had to have one with Liv so we get to schedule it this time around!)!
We get to meet this girl on July 20, 2012 at 7:30 AM! We couldn't be more excited!




No comments:
Post a Comment