Here are some of my favorite iPhone shots from the last month.
I caught this pic the other day. She was relaxing on the floor while watching the apple TV slideshow. I LOVE how she has her hands behind her head. :)
My mom got Liv a bath crayon and boy does she love it!!!!
More of the standard. Stroller with purse!
I found a really good gluten/dairy free chocolate pudding that she LOVES (more on the allergy stuff later).
I was driving the other day and looked in my rearview mirror to see this beautiful sight. I was DYING LAUGHING!!! She didn't understand why I was laughing and continued to draw. Oh how I love this kid.
I made her gluten/dairy/egg free chocolate chip cookies and she loved them!!!!!
Oh and I FINALLY took a bump pic. Here I am at 4 months. I'm definitely showing a lot sooner with this one!! At least I'm coming out of the "is that a beer belly or a baby??" phase. haha









No comments:
Post a Comment