Thursday, February 2, 2012

Officially Announcing Baby Falkenborg #2!!!!!

I've been meaning to post this for weeks now. Boy does your second pregnancy go by so much faster!!! Where does the time go?

We couldn't be more excited! We are due July 28, 2012!

 We found out two days before Thanksgiving. I KNEW I was pregnant. I could just tell. Since day 1 I've kind of felt like it is a boy. But since then I've started to waver a bit. So we'll see!



















My 20 week appointment (when you find out the sex) is on March 14th!!! Can't wait!!!

My first trimester was actually much better than with my first trimester with Liv. I was still nauseous all day long, but no puking this time!! I also think I was more emotional/sensitive with this one. So crazy!

I am very happy to be in my second trimester. I finally have the energy to cook dinner, chase a busy toddler and go on long walks to try to keep the baby weight at bay. :) I'll keep you posted.

No comments: