Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy in the New Year!

I've been horrible at taking pictures lately. I thought I'd at LEAST share the iphone pics I've taken recently.

Here are the only pictures I took on New Years Eve. We went to a big neighborhood party next door and had a great night!



Liv LOVES her new "pack pack"! Thanks Falkys!!!!!! She wears it around and "goes to school".



One morning we decided to go out to eat so I threw a bow in Liv's hair and Wes grabbed his hat (his dad's old Police hat)! Apparently Liv wasn't happy with the arrangement. She wanted a trade.




If you look closely you can see that Liv is wearing his hat and Wes is wearing her white bow (that was part of the deal).


More pack pack time!



Oh and I finally attempted to braid her hair. It was SOOO CUTE!!!! Didn't last long before she pulled them out. But it was a fun start!!


Wes made a delicious dinner with Italian sausage and peppers stuffed in a french baguette! YUM!!! Liv and Papa were in heaven!


We had dinner at my mom's one night and Liv spent her time putting her baby to bed.






Happy 2012! I have a feeling it's going to be a great one!!

No comments: