Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We had such a relaxing and fun Christmas day. We slept in. We had a big breakfast. We opened presents. We enjoyed taking our time. It was really great.


Liv was really excited to play with her new doll, highchair and bassinet. She wouldn't even open her other presents. I ended up opening them for her and shouting them to her. haha




Family pic


Liv really seemed to enjoy Christmas this year. BIG difference from last year when she really had no clue what was going on. She really loves the "MISS MISS TREE" and MAKES SURE to say "hi" to it every time we see it. It's too cute. She says "nigh night. Love you" to her dad and then as we walk up the stairs she says, "Nigh night miss miss tree. See you soon! Bye!" Love it.


I made these too! YUM! Do yourself a favor and google Pioneer woman cinnamon rolls 101. You'll thank me later. :)


My dad, Val and sisters came over on Christmas day for some relaxation, movies, great food and laughs. I'm SO MAD for not taking any pics! We had a fabulous day and I enjoyed every minute with my sisters (Jo is in college and Kayla lives in NY). Liv was LOVNG all the extra attention.

The day after Christmas we went to a family party and we finally got a pic!

No comments: