Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early Christmas in Arizona

We decided to head down to AZ for an early Christmas celebration and some much needed sun.
We had a fabulous week full of laughs. We always have a great time when we are down there.


These three played so well together! I can't believe how old they are getting!



This is the pic from last year. Look how much they've changed!


Oh, and this little girl. I can't even begin to tell you how adorable she is. She's the SWEETEST thing ever! Such a good baby and even rolled over for the first time while we were there! Wes and I got a ton of baby snuggling time in. She loved her uncle. He rocked her to sleep a couple of times. He's still got it!


This is how she wakes up. How cute is that?


This pic makes me laugh. Liv LOVED wearing Brooke's princess heels around.


Twinsies


Brooke was trying to feed Natalie some of Liv's leftovers. Good thing she couldn't reach all the way to her mouth! haha


What a beauty!


Our first try at getting all 4 together. I WISH I had a video of Sandy trying to make these kids laugh. I laugh just thinking about it. The sounds and faces that lady makes....HILARIOUS!!!!!




The girls wanted to get cuddly and watch a little TV before bed one night. SO CUTE!


Grandma Jane and Natty


The grandparents and all their grandkids! So much fun!



I love this pic. Austin is trying to help Natalie. Liv is like, "Why is the baby crying?" And Brooke is wondering what's in the package! haha



Liv WAS SO GREAT around Natalie! She was patient and very gentle. By the end of the week she was all about holding her on her lap. It was adorable!


Ga Ga was having a blast playing with the big kids!


LOVE this pic.


Here's the shot from last year. I had to help Liv stand because it was so slippery!


All the girls


This is my favorite series. Here they are not really ready for the shot. Natalie looks great in this one and is the only one ready!


Now we're trying to hold it all together for the pic.


Starting to lean a bit.


Falling more and more.


Officially fall all the way over.


Poor Natty!!! She was buried! She was totally fine. Just ended up under Liv for a second. haha.


We had such a great time. Thanks again to Brian, Sandy, Tom and Jane for making it a week to remember. We can never spend enough time with you!!!!

No comments: