Sunday, October 9, 2011

Redmond Fire Department

We (Katrina, Tracey and I) decided to take the girls to the fire department to show them the trucks, listen to the sirens, pretend to drive ambulances and flirt with the handsome firemen! My mom has worked at the Redmond Fire Department since I was 4 months old so it was fun to get to bring Liv back to the place I grew up visiting.

We had a great time! The girls had WAY MORE fun that I even imagined. They were in to it!!


Got to love the little hats!


Her favorite thing to do was to drive the big engine. She was in HEAVEN!!!! So many buttons and switches to touch!


She got a hold of a pad and paper and seemed to be taking notes! haha


Was NOT wanting to pose for me. haha


Sofia, Kaia and Liv! These girls have been the three musketeers this summer! We've been doing lots of events and play dates with these girls.


More valves and buttons!!!



Thanks mom!! We had a wonderful day!!! We'll definitely be back.

No comments: