Sunday, October 9, 2011

Night in "The Valley"

A couple of weekends ago, we decided to do a night in "the valley" with our neighbor friends. I'm not really sure how to explain "the valley" without sounding too snobby, but, it's the lower Snoqualmie Valley and let's just say the main tourist attraction is their large pile up of antique (AKA broken down and rusty) trains.

We thought it would be fun to get babysitters and head into "town" for a night of cheap beer, 80's music and a ton of "Why are you here???" glares from the locals.

I will say, though, that they had a very advanced Juke Box! Here's a pic of it. It's that huge screen (touch screen) on the wall and takes credit cards! How cool is that? I'd never seen one like that before. The best part is that it was filled with 80's favorites and a ton of country...which is what we played ALL NIGHT LONG!

PS. Please notice the large man with the mullet. That's what I'm talking' bout!


As you can see, it's a pretty "amazing" place. We loved every second. Where else can you buy cheap pitchers of PBR and sing Bon Jovi at the top of your lungs????






No comments: