Wes, Liv and I decided to do a week in Chelan in the fall (which is the most gorgeous time to go) and had a GREAT time. What a perfect week. It was so much fun and the weather was so great that we even stayed an extra day. We spent the week playing in the sun, visiting wineries, swimming, hot tubbing and eating way too much goodfood.
It was great timing too because my step father, Ken, had a conference in town that week so my mom and Ken were also in town staying at the same resort!
Wes and I LOVE going to Chelan in the fall. The weather is still warm, the town is less crowded, the leaves are beginning to change and it's the annual wine crush! Here is a LARGE amount of pics. :)
First pic from the pool!
She loved to kick the water on the steps. She also loved to jump to me from here.
We went to a new winery the first day and they had a huge grass field filled with lamas and goats. Liv was loving watching and feeding them.
This is how Liv kept busy during our little tastings (we would only do one or two in one day). She would watch a show! Can I say THANK GOD for that iPhone??? It was a great distraction. She would stay totally quiet for as long as we needed her to! :)







As I always say, Chelan is by far one of my favorite places on earth and holds SO MANY amazing memories for us. I can't wait to go back.

Goats!
I woke up this morning and walked into the hallway to see this. You can see Wes is on his laptop getting some work done and Liv is coloring with him. SO ADORABLE.
Spaghetti!

We went back to Blueberry Hills for breakfast one morning. MMMMMMMMM
This is another favorite winery. We mostly go there for the location. They are right on the Colombia River and have amazing grounds!
Check out this sandy beach! It was so warm and amazing. The sand feels like powdered sugar! It was so soft. We bought a glass of wine and sat under the cabana while Liv played in the sand.

Ga Ga and Liv
Second and last winery trip of the weekend! I LOVE this picture. Liv was so cozy on me watching her show. Cracks me up!

Our poor little girl woke up with a puffy eye. We went to the doc in town and found out her cold had migrated into her eye and it got a little infected. LUCKILY she never itched or touched it. Just some puff that went away after two days of drops (did I tell you how fun it is to pin down a 20 month old and put two drops in her eye every two hours???? lol).
Fishy face!
This is Liv being silly.
Playing in the water with Ga Ga on one of our walks.
Time for the pool!
This is our new favorite restaurant in Chelan. They serve Moscow Mules in copper mugs! YUM!
As I said before, it was a gorgeous, sunny day when we were suppose to leave. Wes and I packed up the car, loaded everyone up and said goodbye to my mom and Ken. We went out for breakfast before we were to leave town and enjoyed eating in the sun. We looked at each other and said, "WHY are we leaving again??" So we called around and got a room for the night so we could take advantage of the amazing weather.

Here we are back at the winery with the beach! We relaxed here for a while and then took a scenic drive so Liv could get a little nap in.
There's a plane that lands on the river to take people to the winery. I thought this sign was kind of funny.
She loved digging in the sand.
AAAHHHHH. Heaven.
Liv watching her show while Wes and I cheers to one more day in heaven.
Our last night.
On our way home, Wes wanted to stop at the big Dam and show Liv the fish. It was fun (and totally random)! We took some DAM pics and saw some DAM fish. It was a DAM good time! ;)



























No comments:
Post a Comment