Monday, February 7, 2011

Now That's What I Call a Saturday Night!

We had our classic Saturday night this weekend. I know I've said this a million times before, but Wes and I absolutely love to stay home, cook together, listen to music, drink a glass a wine, play with Liv, eat a family dinner and finish it up with a movie! It's our greatest past time.

Liv tends to hang out in the kitchen when we cook. She's usually doing one of the following: standing below me pulling my pants down, standing below me talking and making fun sounds, playing with a spatula and measuring cup, eating a snack, trying to push the stove buttons, pushing a ball around the island, and so on. She's a busy girl. So to see her ACTUALLY SIT for over 15 minutes and play quietly in the family room while Wes and I were both in the kitchen cooking was a small miracle! She LOVES the itsy bitsy spider and barn animal toddler apps we bought on her itouch (Wes' old iphone).

Do you see her?


She played so nicely while Wes and I enjoyed our time actually being able to have a full conversation with no cutie interrupting. ;)

I love that we found something she loves doing that involves sitting still for a couple of minutes! haha. Don't get me wrong, I love her active lifestyle, it's just nice to have something that I can pull out randomly if we need a minute of quiet! :) She's even learning too! Bonus! haha


We made this. YUM!



And after dinner, we watched a little Toy Story as a family (it happened to be on TV that night). GREAT NIGHT.

No comments: