Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little More Every Day

Liv is getting more and more comfortable walking around the house. I'd say she's 50/50. She hasn't shown a ton of interest in it since she learned she COULD do it on her own. She mostly walks when "no one is looking". The reason I put quotes around it is because someone is always looking, we just pretend we aren't paying attention. She'll walk across the TV room and into the kitchen and Wes and I will be looking at each other like, "OMG LOOOOK!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" without making a sound. It's hilarious. She mostly walks around the island and around the kitchen table while we are in there cooking at night. She walks more every day but still loves to walk around on her knees. She doesn't crawl as much anymore, she LOVES walking on her knees. In this video you can see her walk on her knees after she drops.


Soon she'll be running around this place!

No comments: