Monday, February 28, 2011

Lately...

We've just been hanging out around here. Nothing new to report. Just thought I'd share some cute pics from the last couple of weeks.

Thanks Grandma Annie for the new jammies!




Gotta love bath time!

Still loves her car.

Last night we were watching the Oscars and Wes and I turned around to see her standing just like this fully watching the show. She was up there for a while before we realized it and ran over to promptly remove her from it. She's a little monkey!



She's going to love doing summersaults someday!

Rockin' the side pony.

Hanging out with daddy. I think they look identical from the back with their adorable little ears.

We got about a foot of snow. It was beautiful, but we are ready for some sun!

Grandma Annie came and had some play time!

Hanging out, refusing to let me put her boots on her.


Enjoy the picture overload!

No comments: