I love love love going to outdoor concerts. Especially ones at the Gorge! Wes and I went to the Gorge with Dag Rune, Katrina, Jamin, Nicole, Tricia and Abby. We had the BEST time!!! How can you go wrong with good friends, cold beer and sunny skies??
We saw John Mayer and Keith Urban! We were all signing along and dancing to the music. We had so much fun!!!!!!
It was HILARIOUS because we were definitely the oldest people in our immediate camping area. In fact, 3 of the 5 girls are moms!! We spent the day in the sun surrounded by college girls in bikinis and shirtless boys with 6-packs! haha. At one point, we all got peer pressured into shotgunning a beer! haha!!! After we all STRUGGLED through it, we were all like, "HOW did we use to do this back in college???? I'm SO FULL!!! Why would anyone do this?? I'm a mess!!!" Wow are we old! It was awesome. Wes beat all of us, of course. Not exactly something to be proud of in our old age, but it was pretty funny!! Good times!!!!
I had anxiety all week (especially the night before) about leaving Liv for the night, but she was very well taken care of and had a perfect night! Thanks Nani and Papa!! She must have had a blast because she took a HUGE nap when we got home. Wes and I couldn't wait to hug and squeeze her! Having date night and going to fun events has definitely been something that Wes and I have been trying to do (you all know how hard it is to find the time to leave the babies!). So I am really proud we took time out to relax, dance and enjoy our friends!
It's SO BEAUTIFUL out there!
Tricia and Abby scored actual seats to the show! Here we are slumming it up in GA. SOOOO FUN!!!!
1 comment:
how fun!!! bet that was a great show!! :)
Post a Comment