My Grandma Jo's 90th birthday was this weekend so we celebrated by having our annual salmon smoke at our family's beach house!! We had SUCH a great time. It's so funny because my cousins and I were "the kids" and now we've all got children of our own! It's so crazy to be the parents now. You mean we don't all get to sit at the kiddie table anymore? Wait, we're the adults??
Lou had so much fun with Grandma Annie.
First time on the beach! She liked the sand in her toes. Wasn't too sure about the texture of it though. :)
Here are some of the great grand kids! It's so crazy because I have a ton of pictures of all of the grand kids (me and my cousins) on this same exact couch from when we were this age!
She thought the piano was so cool!
Relaxing on the deck
Turned out to be a beautiful day!
She had SO MUCH FUN sitting in the kayak with grandpa. We couldn't believe how strong she was. She was able to lift that huge oar off the boat!! It's was hilarious!
She's officially a beach girl! I have so many amazing memories growing up playing at this house. I can't wait for Liv to make memories of her own!
Oh and this is pretty much all she did ALL DAY!!!! New favorite!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Annual Salmon Smoke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are great pictures! what a fun place and beautiful place!
Post a Comment