We spent a really fun evening in Bellevue on Saturday night attending the Bellevue Boys and Girls Club Auction. It was fun to be amongst Eastside's elite. We saw more real fur coats and fake boobs that night than I have ever seen in one place before! haha
Wes' business associate is the chairman of the board of the Bellevue Boys and Girls Club and invited us to join in the festivities! Dag Rune and Katrina came with as as well as our new friends, Heidi and Ryan. They live on the Ridge too!
We had a great time. The drinks were abundant, the food was good and the live band was even better! Any time I can drink good wine, eat good food and dance it up with my husband, I am IN HEAVEN!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Bellevue Boys and Girls Club Auction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys all looked so good!! Sounds like it was a fun night!! Cute pics ;)
Post a Comment