Wes and I had an amazing Saturday!
This weekend is SO GORGEOUS! Seattle may not consistently have the best weather, but when we do, it is AMAZING!
To take advantage of it, Wes and I took Sammie on a three hour walk. It was sooo nice. Wes and I both got a little sunburnt too. oops. lol.
After our day in the sun, we went out to a BBQ/dinner party. Our new friends in the neighborhood next to ours had a huge BBQ with a ton of fun couples. Their deck had an amazing view of the valley. The sun was shining and the food was amazing. We all had such a great time with everyone. All of us girls gossiped and sipped our cold cocktails while the boys smoked cigars and talked about whatever boys talk about. What a perfect way to spend a sunny day and beautiful night!

1 comment:
Glad you guys got to be out and enjoy the beautiful weather! Wasn't it gorgeous!! Sounds like you had a fun weekend!!
Post a Comment