Merry Christmas!
We had a perfect holiday!!!
We started off the holiday with Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house. We had a very traditional Josephson (mom's family) family dinner. Thin pancakes and madesta!!! It's a very danish meal and one of our favorites!!!!!
Look at that pile of pancakes! My mom and I used my great aunt's skillets to make these. They are over 50 years old and make a perfect thin pancake! We were at the stove for over an hour rolling the batter in the skillets and flipping the best cakes! It was SOOOOOO good!
This is my great grandma's apron. Isn't it so adorable?
On Christmas morning, Wes and I headed to my dad's house for Christmas morning breakfast! It was so good. Val always makes homemade sausage mcmuffins! We love it. Cinnamon rolls too! Mmmmmmm. We had a great time as always!
After breakfast, Wes and I went to my aunt's house for Christmas dinner with my mom's family. We had a great time! The food was great and all the cousins played Rock Band. haha. It was fun! Wes and I were the base players. lol.
After my aunt's, Wes and I got home and decided to go for a long, snowy, Christmas stroll together. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. So quiet. So peaceful. We were in heaven!!! We have so much snow. I felt like we were in Eastern Washington. It really was the best way to end a fabulous holiday. After our walk, we went home, drank some tea by the fire and opened our presents. So fun. I had a perfect day!


One of our neighbors made an igloo! So cool!
She accidentally fell in face first and got stuck with her legs in the air. It was HILARIOUS! I felt bad for laughing but couldn't help it.
Her hair holds the snow like nothing I have ever seen!! They REALLY stick on there too. The only way we were able to remove them was by taking her into the bath and running warm water over her legs. Doesn't that look crazy?? She was in heaven though. She LOVES the snow.
1 comment:
Glad you guys had a great Christmas!! Holy Snow!!! Still can't believe how much you guys got!! Enjoy your winter wonderland!! Miss you guys :)
Post a Comment