Every year when we get a good amount of snow, Katrina, Dag Rune, Wes and I have a big cozy dinner (this time it was homemade beef stew), great wine, and a walk/run/fight around the winter wonderland with the dogs.
We always have such a good time. It's our tradition to walk around the neighborhood and stop by friends' houses to say hi and see how things are going.
It was good times! We had a snowball fight, which almost ended in me losing to Dag Rune but I pulled the "Oh my Gosh that hurt" card with a couple fake tears and as soon as he got close enough I SLAMMED a snowball in his face. It was awesome!!!!! So fun.
Oh, and the best part was stopping by Roger and Leona's house. They're preggers!!!!!!! Due in July! So excited! Congrats to you two! Baby Ace is a lucky boy!
This is just after I threw a snowball at Wes and he was not happy about taking a pic with me.
Still mad. I pulled out the sad face to see if that would work.
It worked...... a little. He still wasn't in the mood for a pic.
Oh come on!!!! Please???
He finally smiled!! haha. Good times!!
1 comment:
Looks cold but fun!! Glad you are enjoying the snow!! WIsh we were there to play in it with you!! :)
Post a Comment