Monday, August 18, 2008

I Got the Job!!!!!!!



I accepted the Program Manager position at E-Dialog last week! I am so excited. 

It is a brilliant marketing company that provides advanced e-mail marketing and database technologies, products, strategies, and services for permission-based e-mail marketers. Some of their clients include Nike, Nintendo, Major League Baseball, the NFL, NHL, American Eagle, NBC, and British Airways to name a few. 

This is going to be a really great forward move for me (and my career) and I am so excited to take on the challenge. They have offices in Bellevue, New York, Boston and London. I'll be going to Boston for a week of training and an intro to the company (that's where corporate is) in the next month or so.  I cannot wait! 

I start work on the 8th. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Congratulations Marie!! That is such great news!! We are so proud of you!! This doesn't mean you will be transfered to Boston at any time does it?!!!! Looks like they manage some pretty cool accounts!! How awesome and how fun!!! They are going to love having you on board, congratulations! :)