Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to San Fran!

Since John Mayer decided to avoid the Northwest completely on his 08 summer tour, we decided to go to him! Plus it was a good excuse to get away for a three-day weekend! We have been really busy and have had pretty crazy work lives these days so it was a nice chance to kick up our feet, have a couple of drinks, eat really good food and just relax!

Wes and I flew down on Friday to have a day to relax by the pool and just breathe for a while. Dag Rune and Katrina also flew down, but stayed the night at Dag Rune's sister's house in Sacramento to get in a family visit while they were down there. 

Our hotel was fabulous! Why? Because every night from 5-7 each guest received three free drinks poolside. Yes, I know. Sweet! The best part was that the first night, it was only Wes and I so we were able to use Dag Rune and Katrina's drink tickets as well! YEAH! :)

 


So we enjoyed our drinks and decided to go down the street to this amazing mexican restaurant. The food was amazing and the margarita's were the size of Wes' head! LOL  We had a great time. When we finished dinner, we decided to have a drink in the bar. To our excitement it was KARAOKE night! LOL Good times! There were actually some really good people. But the best part was obviously watching the ones that suck! Love it!





















Saturday morning Wes and I slept in, had breakfast and relaxed poolside. Dag Rune and Katrina arrived around 3 so we got ready and went to the concert!!















It was an AMAZING night! WAY too much fun. WAY too much food. And WAY WAY too much $8 beer. LOL. I think, in total, the four of us spent over $300 on beer alone! LOL. We also had a landslide of hotdogs and burgers. Don't forget the In-N-Out we had on our way back to the hotel. (I think I may need three weeks of training for the TRI before I am able to burn all of it off!)

The show was amazing. Colbie Collait opened for John and she did great. It was such a chill vibe. John had a great show as usual (this is my eighth) and was sporting a HOT new haircut. Love it! 

All in all, it was an amazing trip that we will remember forever. 

Do we have enough beer?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love the picture of Wes and his Margarita :)