Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wear Your Helmets, kids!


This is a good lesson in wearing protection while biking. Luckily I had a helmet, a long sleeved shirt and gloves on!

Katrina and I were beginning our bike ride when I decided to stop short and fly over my handle bars while still stuck in the pedals of my bike. THANK YOU to my wonderful friend Katrina for untangling my feet and legs from my bike and helping me back to the car. Also, thanks for not laughing at me! LOL Couldn't have done it without you!!!

Graceful, huh? 

Here is a shot of my beautiful leg. Looks like I have another excuse to not wear a bathing suit for a while! LOL


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh Marie!!! That looks painful!!! Thankfully you live in Seattle and never see the sun so bathing suits aren't in the near future right! lol ;) How long before you jump back on that bike?!! :) Good thing you are a tough cookie :)