Monday, June 2, 2008

Small Weekend Update

What a great weekend! We BBQ'd, hung out by the fire pit and roasted marshmallows, drank good wine, and had some really great training sessions for the triathlon. Katrina and I swam a TON on Saturday at our pool. We were so exhausted. We did over 50 lengths with no stopping (well barely any...). I was so exhausted that I went home and took a nap that afternoon! Swimming is seriously the BEST full-body workout I have ever had. I absolutely love it. On Sunday we went on a 20 mile bike rid and kept a solid time of 4 minutes per mile. We were really proud of ourselves!


Sandy and Austin came over for dinner last night and I, of course, took some pictures of the adorable little boy. He sure does love his uncle Wessy! I love it. Enjoy!



I think he was done with the Auntie kisses! LOL

No comments: