OMG! This was the funniest thing I have seen in a while!
Here's the story:
Dag Rune (Katrina's husband) went out of town on business this week and the usual "husband jobs" had to fall on Katrina's lap! LOL The lawn service was coming to seed and aerate their lawn today so they HAD TO HAVE their lawn mowed before they got there. So basically, Katrina had to gear up and take on the "man work" in the POURING rain.
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BOOTS. She ran after work so she has her workout clothes on, a hoodie and HUGE BOOTS.
It was SERIOUSLY the funniest thing I have ever seen. She was literally moving the lawn mower like a VACUUM. Instead of only going forward and just walking it around like a normal husband would, she was pushing it back and forth like she was vacuuming the grass!!! hahahaha. I was peeing my pants. She had no clue. Wes and I were dying!
Make sure and have volume to hear my horrible voice commentating. LOL
2 comments:
OMG - Gross!!! But happy to entertain :)
too funny
Post a Comment