Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Favorite Pics from the Last Couple Weeks

Superstar!

This is how we spend the last minutes before bed time. We put on our "PREEFESS (princess)" night time undies, necklace, glasses, wand and full on superstar attitude! Vogue.


This is how you will find Co these days. Standing while holding onto something.


Poor daddy doesn't get much done when he works from home!


We celebrated my mom's 60th bday with a big dinner party at our house! Can you believe she's 60? I don't and neither does anyone who knows her. She's fabulous and looks amazing! Happy birthday!



Colette discovered the pantry. She loves to sneak in here, pull up on the racks and explore the shelves.


So proud of herself.


I found them playing in the playroom closet the other day. 



Liv likes to "do her makeup" with me. It's really sweet and I actually love it. I've always looked forward to the day I can play and do fun girly things with my girls. She says putting on her makeup is like when, "she paints at GOOL (school)". 


They really do love each other. We've just started having some jealousy issues with Liv. Every once in a while she'll take a toy from Colette or move (aka push) her over when she doesn't want her in her space. Luckily these times are pretty much few and far between at this point! Co is actually a tough cookie too and can fully handle all that her sister has dished out! Ugh 3 year olds!!!




Oh how I love these two


I took this pic from my kitchen window the other evening. Isn't that amazing?


No comments: