Our little one is growing like a weed! She's a tall one! She's a pound and a half less than Liv was at this age and OVER and inch longer! Can we say volleyball?? haha Maybe a power forward??
The doctor was very impressed by Colette. She was showing her sweet personality as she was SO smiley and showing off for her strength with lots of rolling! She's TRYING SO HARD to sit all on her own but doesn't quiet have the strength to keep her body upright. She's determined though so it won't be long!
Here are her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 7 oz (75-90%)
Height: 26.5 (95+%) (technically off the chart a little)
Head 17.25 (95+%) (technically off the chart a little)
We started to sleep train her this week as well. She's doing really well. She cried the first time for 40 mins (broke my heart and gave me massive anxiety...but I made it through and so did she!) and then only 10 mins the two naps after that. We are on day two and she only fussed for about a half an hour. So I'm hoping she'll be over it soon. Liv didn't last longer than three days before she was able to self soothe.
She continues to make us feel extremely blessed as she is truly a joy and SUCH A SWEETHEART! I'm amazed every day with how alert and smart she is. I can't wait to see what she does next!


No comments:
Post a Comment