Monday, November 5, 2012

Colette's Newborn Photo Shoot

We had a photo shoot when Colette was 10 days old. The reason I tell you this is because I still look VERY pregnant in these. hahahahaha. Spare me on the comments. I know. I know. 

Our littlest was not in the mood to sleep so we only got a couple sleepy baby pics. She was VERY alert most of the shoot which wasn't what we expected. I really shouldn't have been surprised. It's a perfect reflection of her personality. She doesn't miss a thing!


I just love that sweet face.








I love these. It reminds me how gorgeous our weather was this summer! We had a great day. The only problem was that Liv WOULD NOT get in a picture with us or her sister. Of course the one day she won't sit for pictures is the day we have someone over for exactly that reason. Oh well. You win some you lose some. We got her to be in one family pic at least. :)


This picture of Liv might be one of my favorite pics of all time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when we'd see these! We got your card! For the little she slept your photographer sure got great pics! Love them all.