My aunt Janet and cousin Molly came over today with her new baby girl!! It was SO CRAZY to hold a tiny baby again! Liv feels like a giant next to her!
Molly looks amazing! Baby Adelle is the cutest little thing! She was so alert! What a sweetheart. We had a great visit...well, most of us.
Let's just say Liv's NOT EVEN CLOSE to ready to share the spotlight with a little sibling. She was not sure what to do! She didn't want my mom or me to hold the baby or give her lots of attention. I think she thought Adelle was a dolly because she kept trying to pull her and play with her. She was kind of a mess for a while. She'd be fine and then the baby would cry and she would cry too! She just wasn't a happy camper having this new little one around! I have to admit it was kind of funny. We kept wondering what the deal was! We'd NEVER seen her like this. Maybe an off day? Who knows. I'm guessing this little princess doesn't want to share the attention. ;)
1 comment:
Marie! Stalking your blog here! Your little girlis adorable and has the cutest clothes/acessories. U have to tell me where u shop. I'm new at this girl business....
Post a Comment