Saturday, April 23, 2011

Accessorize It!

All of a sudden Liv has a new fascination with putting things into her purse and carrying them around the house. It's so funny because I never showed her how to do it, she just naturally knew what to do from watching all the women in her life. :) I'm loving it. This is one of my favorite parts of having a girl. Dress up!! Love love love it.




3 comments:

kkp1220 said...

I love that your house looks as messy as mine with all the toys;-0 Excited to see you all in a couple weeks!!

Bill and Paige said...

so funny!! welcome to my world...it gets worse:) Hayley will carry around anything that will hold things (including a target bag) and toss everything in it. The good thing is if you are missing anything just look in her "purse" :)

Sandy said...

her and brooke are two peas in a pod! both bag ladies, i love it :) can't even imagine when they are teenagers going after "real" purses!!! ;)