OUR BABY IS A HALF A YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear time, please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I'll be planning her first birthday in a matter of MONTHS!!! What????
Liv, you are a gorgeous, precious, perfect little person. We love you to pieces and can't imagine our lives without you.
At 6 months you are:
- doing really well with eating solids (Pears are SO GOOD!)
- still very happy and love to laugh and laugh
- very adaptable. You always amaze me by how good you are in so many situations. You roll with the punches. I think you have your dad's personality. THANK GOD!
- still sleeping through the night and taking 3 naps a day
- sitting rather well I might add
- pulling your legs up under you during tummy time and trying to push forward (I KNOW!!). For now you just like to push backwards and end up a ways away from where you started
- rolling everywhere! You are now rolling to GET to things. You are SO STRONG! We struggle to hold you from rolling. It's so hard to change your diaper
- discovering the world like never before. You see everything and love to touch and taste it too!
- still obsessed with Sam. She cracks you up. She's also starting to get use to you and even lets you play with her fur
- starting to teeth. Poor thing. You are so sweet though. Your "fussy" is nothing compared to the stories I've heard from other moms. I'll take it!
- still eating like a champ!
- still lighting up when your daddy or I come into the room.
- You know what you want when you want it. You've starting going to toys with a purpose, grabbing them and playing with them in such a coordinated way. You are so fast now too! You can swipe a napkin off the table faster than anything. You also get mad when we take things away that you want.
- talking up a storm. You love babbling to yourself. You talk the most when you don't think we are listening. The other day in the car you said da da da. Now we know it wasn't on purpose, but it was TOO DAMN CUTE! I'd like to add ma ma ma to your repertoire too (haha).
You are more amazing every day. Thanks for being such a little star. We love you!
How do you celebrate a half birthday you ask? Pears of course!
Wes and I had filet mignon and risotto to help her celebrate. ;)
1 comment:
wow 6 months old already, it's hard to believe she is growing so fast!! she's so darn cute, we miss her!!!
Post a Comment