Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

We had a really fun day! Dag Rune and Katrina host a 4th of July party every year and this year did not disappoint. Even in the pouring rain, we all had a blast. It's so funny to see how different this year was! The last couple of years have been filled with PLENTY of food, wine, beer, sangria, vodka lemonade, etc. This year included plenty of that, but also added naps, feedings and playing on the floor. It was perfect if you ask me.

I made this cake. It was REALLY tall. 4 layers. Three red with white filling and then a blue layer on top. When you cut into it it looked like a flag...kind of. :) It was REALLY good though!


I couldn't find Liv's white flower so I grabbed this 80's bow and threw it on a headband! haha. Poor girl needs some hair!!!

Cuties!







We setup a big tent thing outside so you could sit and eat in the BEAUTIFUL pouring rain. It was actually really cool. It wasn't cold so it wasn't bad at all. Liv had a blast hanging with the boys!


Rice cereal??? Why would I eat that if I can have this??


I'm so lucky to have such great girls living on the same street!



Liv LOVES seeing Kaia. She LIGHTS UP when she comes around. It's SO CUTE!


1 comment:

Cathy said...

The girls are adorable and so cute in their matching outfits! :)