Katrina and I had a GREAT night last night! We layered on the spandex, put on ACTUAL cute clothing, did our hair and makeup, kissed the babes and husbands goodbye and we hit the town! YEAH! haha
The night started off with a cocktail and sushi!! YUM!!!



What a perfect way to start the night!! Then we were off to see the one and only John Mayer. It was my 10th show! It was definitely a different experience being there as a mom. I felt kind of funny screaming just as loud as all the teeny-boppers behind me. HAHA!!
He didn't disappoint. No matter what he plays I always seem to have such a good time. I'm already excited for the next time he comes to town! haha
It was a great night!
2 comments:
FUN!!!
Definitely can't drink as much as we use to when we have to wake up all night and early in the am:-(
SO much fun!!! Good thing one of us is on top of the blog posting!
Post a Comment