Well we made it! We are in our last trimester. Can you believe it? It's gone by so fast. Only 88 days to go!!
I'm feeling great! My energy is still running strong and I am LOVING feeling different body parts stretch and bump into me from all angles from the inside. We CANNOT wait to meet this little girl! She's pretty chill most of the time and wakes and sleeps in consistent intervals (she's still my little alarm clock). I think she's going to be like her father (let's all say a prayer that she is) most of the time. Then, every once in a while, she goes a little crazy with a burst of energy as she dances around and around (mostly after I eat chocolate...just like her mom!!). So I'm guessing she'll be a little mix of us by being a really sweet, honest, patient and kind person with a little fire when ignited! :) lol
3 comments:
You are all belly!! love it!! can't believe only three months to go...she will be here before you know it!! enjoy these last few months of sleep while you can!! :) :)
You look absolutely gorgeous, Marie. Love the black and white picture! Hard to believe our time has gone by so quickly!
Awww, precious. :)
Post a Comment