
Every morning I wake up to the best feeling in the world; our baby girl waking up with a big stretch and her early morning workout! I absolutely love it and don't mind waking up early when I can lay there for 10 minutes and feel her move around.
This morning was no exception. Wes and I laid there for 15 minutes feeling and watching her do somersaults. It was amazing! Unfortunately the morning show only lasts 10-15 minutes and then she's back to sleep (or whatever she does when she's still). She's got a little schedule already. I feel her really go about every two hours or so. She's going to be a blast around 9 AM (her second round of the day) then around 3/4 PM and then again around 9 PM. She moves around randomly all day but those seem to be her favorite times to dance around.
Now I know that someday I will DEFINITELY NOT look forward to the early wake up calls. But for now, I'll take in every moment.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Best Alarm Clock Ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment