The director of advertising for one of the publications I work with invited Wes and I to watch the Mariners game from their corporate luxury suite! What a great view! Any time there is free food, free beer and good company I am in!
My manager Kim and her husband, Greg, were also there. Good times!
The best part of the game was when Wes and I went downstairs to see Sandy and Austin. Wes and I haven't seen him since he was about 6/7 months old. I couldn't believe how big he was. I, of course, started tearing up the second I saw them. I just couldn't believe it had been so long.
He was sooo adorable and in a great mood. Wes was holding him and after a couple of minutes Austin started to get a little droopy eyed. Before we knew it, he was OUT. It was soooo adorable. I think Wes inherited the ability to put kids out from his dad. Tom has the magic ability to relax babies and put them to sleep. I love it!!
Hopefully that skill will stay in tact for when we have babies. I can just hand the baby off to daddy and he can make the crying stop! Here's hoping! haha.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Mariners Game in the Suite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment