Friday, March 14, 2008

Why I Love My Husband...




I have the most amazing husband in the whole world. I can't begin to explain how lucky I am. There is no way for me to list all of the reasons why, but here are some of the highlights (in no particular order).
1. Every once in a while I catch him looking at me like he has never seen me before; in a way that makes me feel beautiful
2. He gives the best hugs and is the BEST kisser
3. He smells absolutely amazing. I can't get enough!
4. He dances "the robot" around the house as well as some additional dance moves that literally don't have names. Oh he makes me laugh!
5. I smile every time we wake up together after sleeping in on the weekends
6. He loves my family (and I love his!)
7. He sings with me in the car (even though he NEVER seems to know the words! haha)
8. He plays with my hair at night to relax me when I can't get to sleep
9. He sends me emails throughout my stressful days at work to say he loves me
10. He is very driven. I don't think I have ever met anyone so motivated and determined to succeed in whatever he does.
11. He's hot!!!
12. He listens and laughs at my crazy stories.
13. He sets the coffee maker alarm every night so the coffee is ready for me early in the morning (even though he won't get to it until later as he gets to sleep in).
14. He loves food and wine as much as I do.
15. He loves me despite all my craziness!
16. He always looks excited to see me.
17. He takes his time with everything and does it right.
18. He plays with Sammie every night to make sure she stays a happy dog!
19. He does the dishes!!!
20. He always helps me pull the sheets really tight every night because he knows I get really frustrated if there is any excess fabric around me. (LOL)
21. Every once in a while he will come home with a lily. Just Because. Also, sometimes when I go down to my car in the morning to go to work, I will find a bag of sour patch kids (my favorite) on my car seat. Just Because!
22. He is the most patient, understanding and selfless person I know. He will bend over backwards to help someone that needs it.
23. He loves to travel; but is a homebody (just like me)
24. Did I mention that he's hot? :)
25. I know he is going to be the most amazing father

Wow! I am one lucky girl!

No comments: